The Guiding Principles of L.I.D. Landscapes
At L.I.D. Landscapes, our passion is to create, maintain and improve personal and business landscape environments. We value the opportunities to make our client's lives and properties more beautiful, sustainable and safer through the services we provide.
- Philanthropy: We aspire to be a significant and charitable member of the the communities we serve. We understand our responsibility to support this company effort by supporting our client's and coworker's charitable interests.
- Clients: Our ability to connect, to understand, to communicate, to serve and to support our clients is an important reason for our long term success. We believe that if we properly connect with our clients, they have the ability to be 'Clients for Life'.
- Associates: We hold a commitment to professional development, growing exceptional talent and strongly value work-life balance. We believe that our Associates are our greatest assets and focus on opportunities for support, coaching, training, education and development inside as well as outside the company.
- Recognition: L.I.D. Landscapes prides itself on being a nationally recognized, locally owned, landscaping firm. We are proud to have won over 40 awards.
- Affiliations: For over 37 years, L.I.D. Landscapes has maintained its position as a leading landscaping firm with an award-winning tradition of landscape excellence. We are proud to be part of the Associated Landscape Contractors of Colorado,SIMA, the Irrigation Association and the National Association of Landscape Professionals.
L.I.D. is uniquely qualified to provide the landscape architecture, construction, maintenance and irrigation services that you need.
growing dreams .....
3131 North 75th Street
Boulder, Colorado 80301
Phone: (303) 440-7833
Fax: (303) 440-6041