LANDSCAPING SERVICES IN LONGMONT AND THE GREATER BOULDER AREA
A local landscaping company with custom maintenance plans that fit your needs
TRUSTED LANDSCAPE CONTRACTORS
You’ve come to the right place if you are looking for expert landscape professionals for your home. LID Landscapes has been enhancing residential and commercial landscapes in the Boulder and Longmont areas for 40+ years.
Our professional landscape contractors will proactively manage your landscape, saving you the worry while allowing you the enjoyment, season after season.
We will work with you to develop a long-term landscape services plan that works with your needs and budget to ensure a beautiful, well managed landscape for your home.
“Your staff has always been responsive and we look forward to continuing working with them to enhance our landscape.”
ENHANCING YOUR LAWN AND LANDSCAPE
Left untended, a once beautiful landscape can become overgrown after only a few short years. Our mission is to encourage and enhance nature’s beauty throughout all aspects of your landscaping services.
With consistent landscape maintenance, informed adjustments, and proactive care by LID Landscapes, your garden will grow into the landscape you envisioned and have always dreamed of enjoying!
Not all landscape companies are the same! Some offer only the most basic services without the knowledge to help you fix dying turf, and other companies struggle to keep you informed throughout the seasons. At LID Landscapes we will keep you informed of our Landscape plan with regular communication updates and meetings with our clients.
A RELIABLE LANDSCAPING PARTNER
LID Landscapes is proactive in solving issues even before they present themselves, and we consult with you regularly to make sure our landscape services are up to your standards.
If you ever decide to implement design elements, your Account Manager can collaborate with one of our Landscape Architects and they will seamlessly address your home’s needs. From standard landscape services to larger renovations, we have the expertise and experience you want in the Boulder & Longmont Colorado regions.
Let the LID Landscapes team help maximize the enjoyment of your garden and enrich your life.
Available Landscape Services
Whether you are searching for your first landscape contractor, or you want to change providers, LID Landscapes offers all of the landscape services below and more!
- Pesticide Applications and Fertilizer
- Spring and Fall Cleanups
- Plant and Tree Healthcare
- String Trimming and Lawn Mowing
- Edging and Pruning
- Bed Amendments and Mulch
- Lighting and Irrigation Installation
- Seasonal Installations
- Holiday Lighting and Holiday Pots, Bulbs, and Annual Flowers
- Shrub and Tree Planting
- Patio and Wall Installation
- Boulder Retainment and Steps
- Front Entryway Treatments
- And More!
Looking for the right landscape company for your business? Find out more about our Commercial Landscaping services.
Complete Landscape Maintenance Services
ABOVE AND BEYOND THE BASIC LANDSCAPE SERVICES
In addition to the expert landscape service we bring to your home or business, LID Landscapes is also committed to the practices listed below:
- Lean Management Services including regular safety meetings, carefully grouped landscape crews, and Landscape Industry Certified Technician training programs.
- We operate in an environmentally responsible way. Click the following link to read more about how our Account Managers employ many different Green Strategies and Practices.
- Route Density is a priority for our landscape professionals, and it ensures we can service our clients efficiently so the savings are reflected in your contract cost.
- Professional and Timely Landscape Service
- Our cutting-edge equipment and certified staff give LID Landscapes the leg up on other landscape contractors in the Longmont and Boulder area
- Ensuring quality performance by utilizing frequent Site Inspections
- Discuss your Landscaping Services and concerns by scheduling a meeting today
OUR TIERS OF RESIDENTIAL LANDSCAPE SERVICES SCALED TO FIT YOUR NEEDS
COMPREHENSIVE LANDSCAPING SERVICES
Visit our Commercial or Residential Service pages to read through the different tiers of landscaping services we offer. We want to make sure you are receiving quality landscape services that fit your needs. If you have any questions about the levels of service that best fit you and your landscape, call us or submit a message and we will be happy to consult with you! There is a reason LID Landscapes has been keeping clients happy in the Boulder, Colorado area for 40+ years. Reach out to us and learn more about how we can help make you a satisfied client too.
Ready to enjoy your landscape?
LANDSCAPE PROFESSIONALS WITH YOUR NEEDS IN MIND
Sit down with your knowledgeable Account Manager and pick the landscape services that are right for your home.
Cosmetic Landscape Services
- Mowing and weeding based on your budget and landscape
- Horticultural care during the optimal times of the year to protect your landscape and keep it healthy and thriving
- Turf fertilization and weed control applications scheduled at optimal times to keep your turf looking its best all year long
- Fertilization of planting beds to boost the vitality and color of your shrubs and perennials
Mulch Landscape Services
- Mulching of shrub beds to modify soil temperature and moisture, which helps control weeds and soil erosion
- Adding amendments to perennial and groundcover beds, which introduces organic matter to enrich the soil
A Green Landscaping Company
- Organic options for weed control and other services are available with all service packages upon request
“I have repeatedly worked with L.I.D Landscapes and have always been pleased with the quality of work they do. The crew members are hardworking and friendly, the design and management staff are responsive and listen well to my needs. Their craftsmanship is inspiring and professional!”
SEASONAL LANDSCAPE SERVICES
Be sure to ask your Account Manager what seasonal additions would enhance your home throughout the year.
Seasonal Colorado Landscaping
- Mark your calendar for color with seasonal installations of spring bulbs to ensure your landscape is the first to bloom
- Add an instant blast of color to your landscape with summer and fall annual plantings and pots
Holiday Decorating from your Landscape Contractor
- Get festive with winter containers, wreaths, and evergreen boughs that highlight the colors of the holiday season
- Light up your property with outdoor holiday lighting displays
- Don’t worry about the clean up, let us remove all of your holiday decorations once the season has passed
- Optional dormant pruning services encourage healthy growth in the spring and prevent harmful bacteria from affecting your shrubs and trees
- Should we add a LINK TO THE WINTER PRUNING BLOG POST HERE?
ENHANCEMENTS TO YOUR LANDSCAPE SERVICES
We have an experienced landscape contractor team that can handle any problem, so talk to your Account Manager about how to enhance the appearance and functionality of your property.
- Mulch applications go a long way to giving your landscape the sleek look it deserves. Plus, it helps keep your plants healthy!
Replacing Trees or Shrubs
- If you’re tired of looking at that old tree or shrub that never looks good in the spring, let us know and we can replace it with a healthy alternative
Optimized Drainage Landscape Services
- Improper drainage can have a huge effect on your home and our team can ensure that your landscape works for you to keep water away from your foundation
Front Entry Enhancement Treatments
- Front entry treatment can enhance the curb appeal of any home