COMMERCIAL SNOW & ICE REMOVAL
KEEPING YOUR BUSINESS OPERATIONAL WITH DEICING, SHOVELING, AND SNOW PLOWING
BOULDER AND LONGMONT SNOW REMOVAL
Snow can be a challenge to any business, but LID Landscapes’ extensive years of snow removal experience can help make your next winter stress-free.
Through our 40+ year track record of delivering exceptional snow and ice services, we have earned the confidence of Boulder and Longmont’s most demanding property owners, businesses and organizations.
We’ve got you covered before, during and after every snow event so you can relax and concentrate on what you do best — running your business.
“We couldn’t be happier. The entire experience was all positive and exceeded our expectations. Thank you to everyone.”
24/7 SNOW SERVICE
Our 24-hour commercial snow and ice removal trucks and equipment are always within a few miles of your location throughout the Boulder and Longmont areas.
When it comes to snow removal, LID Landscapes is organized, disciplined, proactive and properly equipped to meet the demands of your business and property.
Through continuous improvement and evaluation of our snow plows, equipment, systems, and communication tools, we are able to deliver exceptionally competitive and affordable commercial snow removal services.
You can depend upon us – worry free – every time. Your business deserves nothing less.
COMMERCIAL SNOW PLOWING EXPERTS
High-Level Plowing and Shoveling Efficiency
- Our industry leading snow shoveling and plowing productivity is the result of testing and analyzing time-efficient and proven snow management techniques, procedures and operations
- By documenting your site and determining the degree of plowing and shoveling difficulty, we deploy properly sized equipment to ensure maximum efficiency at minimal cost
- We provide our workers with a detailed map of your property that outlines the scope of work agreed upon in your contract and any other special requests you may have for your property.
Stopping Ice Before It Starts
- Depending on your site’s specific needs, we can provide ice mitigation services for sidewalks, drives and parking lots
- We utilize Granular Magnesium Chloride, Rapid Thaw and Liquid Magnesium Chloride based on the surfaces of your property and your specifications
“I had an excellent experience with L.I.D. And would highly recommend them. They were professional, timely, and very neat in cleaning up after they finished.”
INDUSTRY LEADERS IN SNOW PLOWING
With a combination of equipment, communications capabilities, and snow removal professionals, James Martin Associates has a “well-oiled machine” in place to meet your business’s needs. Our team is proud of our track record which includes multiple safety awards over the years and a high satisfaction record
Experienced People You Can Trust
- 40+ years of snow and ice removal experience
- SIMA Certified Snow Professional managing operations
- Multiple Area Managers supervising snow plow and shovel operators who know your property
- 24-hour dispatch staff
- Site inspectors to confirm the quality of our work
Unmatched Snow Plow Equipment and Technology
- Fleet of 50+ pieces of snow removal equipment
- Specific equipment selected to meet your site’s needs
- Equipment maintained and ready to deploy fast
- Storm notifications and updates via email
“Thank you to you and the guys who battled the winter events. They must have been exhausted and I truly appreciate their hard work. Thank you again and please share my heartfelt appreciation with the guys.”
OUR SNOW REMOVAL APPROACH
LID Landscapes is an industry-leading commercial snow removal and landscape service provider, and our process proves why.
Using route density to our advantage, we can be deployed to your site quickly and efficiently. We also incorporate all of the seasonal changes and other commercial maintenance challenges of the Boulder and Longmont areas into our annual planning so we’re prepared to handle anything that comes our way.
Our unique set of proven processes assures that we are fully informed and prepared to provide the specific snow plowing services your employees, clients, and property require.
Keep reading to learn more about how our approach sets us apart.
1. The Meeting and Proposal
We want you to understand exactly what services LID Landscapes proposes to perform so you can make an informed decision. We will:
- Meet with you on site to identify your needs
- Measure and document every inch of your property
- Prepare and present a proposal for your evaluation and acceptance
Some of the key things to consider when preparing to meet with us are:
- At what accumulation level of snow do you want your site to be serviced?
- Do you want ice mitigation services for the walks and/or lots on your property?
- Are there specific locations you would like the snow to be piled?
- Do the public/city walks need to be cleared around your property?
- Any other special requests or concerns you may have for your property
Our standard contracts run from October through May and are billed per occurrence. We understand the Colorado climate can be less than predictable and don’t want you to have to pay a bill if no snow occurs that month. However, if you would rather work on a set budget, we do offer monthly contracts that include a set amount of inches per season.
We also offer the option to sign up for our services for 3 years, locking in the price for the second year and helping you to save some money as well as the hassle of finding a new provider every year.
2. Preparing to Manage Your Property
Once you’ve chosen LID Landscapes, we will prepare our team and procedures in accordance with the parameters of your contract. We will:
- Train our drivers on safety and performance issues specific to your site
- Place site-specific notes and aerial images in each driver’s route book
- Provide you with secured online access to detailed snow season event history
3. Keeping You Informed
During the period of 12-24 hours before a storm arrives in the Boulder and Longmont area, we are monitoring reports from multiple sources.
Based upon these reports, we will prepare and send an email to our customers with our “Forecast and Plan” for how we will provide snow and ice management services.
4. Proactive Forecasting
When the forecast calls for snow, we’ll be driving past your site for a first-hand look. You’ll get an email alert when we’ve made the decision to start plowing your property.
Throughout the storm, Area Managers will check in with your assigned crews to ensure the timely completion of your property’s snow management.
After our drivers have been dispatched and have performed your customized services, we’ll inspect your site to ensure our performance met the quality standards you were promised.
5. Post-Event Communication
Shortly after the winter storm has ended, we’ll send you accumulation totals for your property. If the weather demands it, we will notify you and redeploy our crews overnight to prevent any freezing that may occur from daytime melting or snow drifts.
For your convenience, we’ll have final billing details ready within 48–72 hours.
“I just want to praise you guys. We appreciate your service and how well our property has been taken care of. Thank you so much for a job well done.”
CLEINTS WHO RELY ON US FOR SNOW REMOVAL
- Emerson MicroMotion
- University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR)
- Hampton Inn – Gunbarrel
- Chick-fil-A – Longmont
- KGNU Public Radio
- Premier Members Credit Union
- Life Storage
- The Spot – Louisville
- Manor Care – Boulder
- Viega – Broomfield
- And Many More!
Contact us today to join the growing list of your neighbors who choose LID Landscapes for snow and ice removal!
It’s never too early to prepare for snow season
LET’S GET STARTED