Commercial Snow Removal and Ice Mitigation
Keeping your business operational with deicing, shoveling, and snow plowing
SNOW AND ICE MANAGEMENT
for the Greater Boulder Area
Snow can be a challenge to any business. Our extensive years of snow management experience can help make your next winter stress-free.
We’ve got you covered before, during and after every snow event so you can relax and concentrate on what you do best — running your business.
We couldn’t be happier. The entire experience was all positive and exceeded our expectations. Thank you to everyone.
24/7 Snow Removal Professionals
who keep your business running
Our 24-hour commercial snow and ice removal trucks and equipment are always within a few miles of your location throughout the Boulder region.
Through our 40 year track record of delivering exceptional snow plow and ice management services, we have earned the confidence of the Boulder region’s most demanding property owners, businesses and organizations.
YOUR COMPANY DESERVES THE BEST
That’s where we come in
When it comes to snow removal, LID Landscapes is organized, disciplined, proactive and properly equipped to meet the demands of your business and property.
Through rigorous continuous improvement and evaluation of our snow equipment, materials, systems, and communication tools, we are able to deliver exceptionally competitive and affordable snow and ice management services.
You can depend upon us, worry free, every time. Your business deserves nothing less.
FOR A REASON
High-Level Plowing and Shoveling Efficiency
- Our industry leading plowing and shoveling productivity is the result of testing and analyzing time-efficient and proven snow removal techniques, procedures and operations
Stopping Ice Before It Starts
- Depending on your site’s specific needs, we can provide ice mitigation services for sidewalks, drives and lots
- We utilize Granular Magnesium Chloride, Rapid Thaw and Liquid Magnesium Chloride based on the surfaces and your specifications
Location, Location, Location
- By documenting your site and determining the degree of plowing and shoveling difficulty, we deploy properly sized equipment to ensure maximum efficiency at minimal cost
- We provide our workers with a detailed map of your property that outlines the scope of work agreed upon in your contract and any other special requests you may have for your property
I had an excellent experience with L.I.D. And would highly recommend them. They were professional, timely, and very neat in cleaning up after they finished.
TRUST OUR BUSINESS
FOR YOUR BUSINESS
The Right Combination
- With a combination of equipment, communications capabilities, and snow management professionals, LID Landscapes has a “well-oiled machine” in place to meet your business’s needs
- Our team is proud of our track record which includes multiple safety awards over the years and a high satisfaction record
Experienced People You Can Trust
- Nearly 40 years of snow and ice management experience
- Multiple Area Managers supervising plow and shovel operators who know your property
- 24-hour dispatch staff
- Site inspectors to confirm the quality of our work
Unmatched Equipment and Technology
- Over 50 pieces of snow removal equipment
- Specific equipment selected to meet your site’s needs
- Equipment maintained and ready to deploy fast
- Storm notifications and updates via email
CLIENTS WHO RELY ON LID
FOR SNOW MANAGEMENT
Here are a few of our commercial snow and ice management customers:
- University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gunbarrel
- Boulder Life Storage
- Boulder Chamber of Commerce
- Cain Travel
- Longmont Chick-Fil-A
- Manor Care
Contact us today to join the growing list of your neighbors who choose LID Landscapes for snow management!